- The West Midlands population is growing by 23,000 every year, with Birmingham being the top city for Londoners and corporate companies to relocate.
- HS2 – £17Bn Railway Network from London to Birmingham in 43 minutes by 2024, and then expanding to the rest of the West Midlands by 2030.
- We have extensive knowledge of Birmingham, from both living and working there over a 14 year period.
- We have a power team based in Birmingham who ensure we can deliver a seamless service.
- Birmingham has a high volume of large Victorian houses within 3 miles of the City Centre.
- Birmingham has motorway links to the M1, M6, M40, M42 and M5 making it an ideal base for many professionals.
- The average price of a large 3 bedroom terraced house in £170,000.
- The average price of a large 4 bedroom terraced house in £250,000.
- The student population in Birmingham continues to grow as well as new hospitals, therefore there is a continual shortage of affordable accommodation.